Winner of the Duke of Cornwall’s Award 2021 for farm diversification, Colwith Farm Shop is open seven days a week (Monday – Friday 08:30 to 18:00, Saturday 08:30 to 17:00, and Sunday 09:30 to 16:00). There is an on-line Click and Collect service.
The shop offers
- Of course Colwith Farm potatoes! From New potatoes, baking potatoes, washed, large and small bags in several varieties.
- Bread, rolls, cakes and buns
- Healthy snacks
- Alcohol – ales, ciders, wines, champagnes, spirits including Colwith Farm Distillery’s vodka and gin.
- Cold drinks, fresh juices
- Hot drinks from Cornish Tea and Coffee
- Fruits – splendid summer fruits and good all round winter staple fruits – season dependant.
- Lots of condiments too to spice your spud!
- Eggs (hen and duck)
- Veg: will include broccoli, swede, parsnips, cabbage, cauliflower, carrot bunches, cucumber – great for Sunday roasts and summer salads
- Meat from James Kittow. Venison from West Country Premium Venison
- Frozen pasties and sausage rolls
- Ice cream!
- Milk in a variety of sizes, butter, yoghurt and fresh Cornish Cream. We use Trewithen Dairy.
- Local free range eggs! (and duck)
- Store cupboard essentials: gravy, flour, yeast, condiments, breadcrumbs etc – a good array!
- Colwith Farm Distillery Hand Sanitiser